HOME > School Info > History
|Seng Kang Primary School started functioning on 3rd January 1997 at the former Hai Sing Girls' High with 327 pupils in 10 classes and a staff strength of 23.|
On 12 Dec 1997, the school moved to its present premises. It was built at a cost of nearly 14 million dollars and occupied a land area of 1.8 hectares. The school is made up of an administrative block and a four-storey ancillary teaching block, fully equipped with modern facilities.
The school grew rapidly and as at 1 July 2017, we have 42 classes, teaching staff strength of 98 and a pupil population of 1378.